Conference Theme: The Sufficiency of Scripture.
This Conference is for every Christian who wants to grow in faith and be equipped to serve Christ and His church! Our desire is to see a reproduction of healthy churches across Africa through planting and revitalization. We long to help churches that have embraced a biblical vision for God’s people and have a gospel centered philosophy of ministry for the joy of all peoples and the glory of our God.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
- Dr. Steven Lawson – One Passion Ministries, USA
- Dr. Sam Horn – Executive Vice President for Enrollment and Ministerial Advancement, Dean of the School of Religion and the Seminary, BJ University, USA
- Dr. Conrad Mbewe – Pastor, Kabwata Baptist Church, Chancellor, Africa Christian University. Lusaka, Zambia
Other Workshop Speakers:
- Bryan Osborne – Answers In Genesis, USA
- Rodgers Atwembembeire – Africa Director, Africa Centre For Apologetics Research (AFCAR), Uganda
- Shannon Hurley – Sufficiency of Scripture Ministries, Uganda
- Mike Meadows – Pastor, Central Baptist Church, Livingstone, Tx. USA
- Chopo Mwanza – CABU Faculty & Pastor of Faith Baptist Church Riverside, Zambia
- Gerald Frye – Christian Businessman & Creation Apologist, USA
- Ken Mbugua – Pastor, Emmanuel Baptist Church, Nairobi, Kenya
- Gershom Chioni – Pastor, Kitwe Chapel, Zambia
OUR TRAINING MODULES:
- Spiritual Growth & Ministry Track: All Christians are invited to enroll in this track. Great care is taken to equip saints for the work of ministry in the local church.
- Expository Preaching Track: All men who are pastors (Elders) are invited to enroll in the Expository Preaching Track entitled – The Sufficiency of Scripture in Preaching. Lecturers for the pastor’s class will be Dr. Steven Lawson & Dr. Sam Horn. All men who serve as pastors (elders) are welcome to enroll for this class.
- Chaplains Track: All military, police, prison and civilian chaplains are invited to attend the class – The Dual Role of the Chaplain. The lecturer for this class will be US Coast Guard Command Master Chief (Ret.) Tim Murdoch.
- Note: Late coming registrations will not be accepted after 10hrs on Wednesday, 29th November.
- This will be the last year we can offer Leadership Registration at this discounted rate. Registration fee in 2018 will be k200 per person.
BOARDING FOR OUT OF TOWN GUESTS:
- THERE ARE 140 BED SPACES AVAILABLE AT NO COST FOR OUT OF TOWN GUESTS. These will be given on a first-come-first-served basis to out of town guests who register and pre-pay the k100 registration fee. Boarders must bring their own bedding & toiletries. We cannot accommodate couples staying together and strictly no boarding children under the age of 16yrs old.
- There are additional 65 bed spaces available off-campus at a minimal fee of K25 per person, per night. (Total Due k100 for 4 nights, includes evening meals Monday – Thursday night). Reservations for this discounted lodging will only be confirmed upon non-refundable pre-payment of boarding fee k100. Boarders must bring their own bedding & toiletries. We cannot accommodate couples staying together and strictly no boarding children under the age of 16yrs old.
- All other attendees not accommodated in the above will be responsible for their own lodging. We can provide out of town guests with information for lodges in the area that have agreed to offer discounted rates to Conference attendees.
PRE-REGISTRATION & BOARDING PRE-PAYMENT REQUIRED
- Register Online: www.cabuniversity.com
- Register by Email: email@example.com
- Register by Text: +26 097 741 5011
- Register by WhatsApp:+26 097 741 5011
- +260973627544 – Airtel Mobile Money
- Please include the name of the CABU Representative: Kangwa Mulenga.
- Note: Transfer charges are the responsibility of the sender.
- Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Account name: Central Africa Baptist College
- Account Number: 0100141842700
- Branch: Zambia Way
- Town: Kitwe
- Swift Code: SCBLZMLX
- Sort Code : 060228
- Include your name follow by “LC” on the deposit slip
- Please forward to us a copy of your deposit slip via text, WhatsApp or email.