In order to pursue the objectives of CABU within our Bible degree and diploma programs, the goal of our curriculum, learning environment, and educational experience is that students would become: ï Trained for service in local churches, whether vocational or otherwise ï Careful and accurate in handling God’s Word, both in proclamation and in application to their various ministry contexts ï Grounded in sound doctrine and able to put that doctrine into practice ï Effective communicators and clear thinkers, able to meet the challenges of the day ï Passionate for local and world evangelism and able to help others to become so also ï Committed to growth in one’s personal spiritual walk and to growing and discipling others
The Bachelors of Arts (and Diploma) in Bible is designed for men and women who desire to be equipped for ministry in the local church. This degree is recognized in Zambia and internationally accredited through ACTEA and HEA.
Diploma in Bible
To complete a Diploma in Bible, you must complete at least 96 credits.
Target Group: Graduates with Local Church serving practitioners, students intending to sharpen their ministry competencies.
Costs: See the attached fee schedule
Degree in Bible
To complete a Bachelor of Arts in Bible, you must complete at least 120 credits.
Target Group 1: Christian School leavers wishing to further their education in Biblical Ministry.
Costs: See the attached fee schedule.
Target Group 2: Graduates with Local Church serving practitioners, students intending to sharpen their ministry competencies.
- Ben Straub MDiv, Dean of Bible
- Mike Christ PhD, lecturer
- Hector Garcia, MDiv, Lecturer
- Kevin Sherman ThM, Lecturer
- Timothy Murdoc Dmin, Lecturer
- Chopo Mwanza DMin (c), Lecturer (part time)
- Kennedy Gondwe MDiv, Lecturer (part time)
- Jamie Smith, MDiv, Lecturer
- Ken Banda, MA
- Edward Mwanisa MA, Lecturer (part time)
- Cherith Hunt BA
- Bill Rillo, MDiv, Lecturer
Program and course structure: See link provided
The programs operates on a Semester arrangement.
- Graduates can pursue emphasis of choice
- Graduates have option to do additional certificates
- Differentiated by unique courses like Sign and Deaf studies
- 98% placement post-graduation
- Acceptance rate: 96%
- Sign Language and Deaf studies (2 years)
- Chaplaincy Ministry
- GAP year