The Diploma in Primary Education is designed for men and women who desire to teach from a Biblical worldview in the primary school setting. This program is government approved and recognized by the Education Council of Zambia (ECZ).
In order to pursue the objectives of CABU within our Education program, the goal of our curriculum, learning environment, and educational experience is that students would become the following: competent to teach all primary subjects from a Biblical worldview; committed to incorporating Biblical truth in the primary classroom; committed to evangelism and discipleship in the primary classroom; professional in conduct; confident in adapting to student needs; effective in implementing current educational theory 9; passionate about serving God and others; committed to life-long learning and professional development.
Diploma in Primary School Teacher Education
Entry requirements: five ‘O’ levels of credit or better
Target Group: Christian school graduates with a passion to teach young children
Costs: See the attached fee schedule.
- David Chabulembwa, MEd, Dean of Education
- David Indala, BAEd, Lecturer
- Martha Kasangili, MEd, (c) Lecturer
- Dickson Mwange, MEd, (c) Lecturer
- Timothy Murdoch, DMin, Lecturer
- Collins Mubanga, MA (c) Lecturer
- Graham Bwalya, BA (c), Instructor
- Clement Lupupa, BA, Lecturer (part time)
- Nicole Nalavwe, BA, Lecturer (part time)
- Evans Biemba, Dip, Instructor (part time)
- Brenda Mwasapa, BA, Lecturer (part time)
- Bwalya Sikapizye, MSc, Lecturer (part time)
- Lyness Nangoyi, MA (c), Lecturer
For program and course structure, see link provided.
The program operates on Government three-term schedule.
- Program trains to teach from a Biblical worldview.
- Program offers opportunities to develop additional skills in sign language or missions.
- Program has acceptance rate of 96%.
- Program has a post-graduation industry placement rate of 70% (to date).