CABC is training the next generation of Servant-leaders in Africa for Great Commission living in the following four ways:
By offering formal training both full-time and part-time on the campus of CABC.
- This training is primarily focused on training pastors and other church leaders.
- This will give us our greatest avenue of protracted influence and discipleship.
By hosting an annual leadership conference, and expository preaching block classes hosted at the college campus in Kitwe.
- We must cover the cost of these exercises, but at the same time desire to make them affordable to any qualified person who wishes to attend.
- Our concern is not internal economic sustainability in these conferences, but to get as much material and training into the hearts, minds and hands of as many as God will allow. We realize that there is a limit to what we can do in this regard, but we desire to extend our efforts to that limit.
By offering extension block classes being held throughout Zambia and across Africa.
- Through providing a discipleship based educational training program to help equip African teachers go out to seize the opportunity and meet the need on the continent: 49% of pop are under the age of 15yrs.
- Globalism and the shrinking of the world is increasing the demand for education In the developing world – thus offering great opportunity for the biblical evangelism and discipleship.
- Urbanization is increasing in Africa faster than any other place in the world in the next few years 60% of Africa will live in towns and cities of 200,000 people or less.
By producing and/or procuring affordable resource materials for the African church especially in equipping African pastors and teachers.