YOU are invited to attend the 10th annual Leadership Conference being held at Central Africa Baptist College in Kitwe, Zambia from 2-6 December. The conference theme is: A Call To Biblical Discernment.
This conference will provide you tools to discern true and false teaching. Using Scripture as our starting point we will deal with specific issues facing the church today: Prosperity: Sowing a Seed; Healing and Faith, Fads in the Church: Music & Dressing, New Revelation vs The Revelation, Biblical View of Suffering, Discerning the True Gospel and many more (27 sessions in total).
Please make plans to attend by registering right away! See you there!
EXPLORING THE CONFERENCE THEME: How should Christians determine truth vs error, right vs wrong? God’s people have always been called upon to discern between the two. Unfortunately that discernment seems to be cloudy or missing completely within the church today.
This conference will provide you the tools to discern between true and false teachers, between truth and error. It will be up to you to do the hard and prayerful work of applying the principles. Using Scripture as our starting point we will deal with specific issues. The 27 workshop sessions being offered during the week include:
- What is Discernment?
- Why is discernment needed?
- Foundation for Biblical Discernment
- Judge Not! Right and wrong judgement
- Role of the Holy Spirit in Discernment
- Discerning a True man of God: “Touch not the Lord’s anointed”
- Why do you Call Me Lord, Lord but fail to do what I say?
- Identifying False Teachers: Fruit of false teachers
- Biblical response to false teachers: as churches and individuals.
- Biblical prosperity: Biblical stewardship vs Sowing a seed
- Viewing culture through the lens of Scripture
- What is the Bible Given for? It’s message & Purpose.
- Discerning Biblical Preaching
- New Revelations -vs- The Revelation: Discerning Visions, dreams, prophecies
- Healing & Faith
- Roles of Men & Women in the church
- Discerning Biblical Worship: Fads in the church, dressing, worldly music etc
- Biblical view of suffering: causes and purposes
- Guarding The Deposit of Truth
- Biblical faith: Can we “name it and claim it?”
- Discerning The TRUE Gospel
- Our Preoccupation: The Gospel – Physical or spiritual deliverance?
Our prayer is that this conference will stir you to answer the Call to Biblical Discernment so “that together we may learn to discern truth from error, good from bad, better from best. I trust that God will equip us to think biblically about life so that we may bring him all glory, praise, and honor.” (Challies)
God has provided a quality team of speakers to handle these subjects:
- Keynote: Dr. Sam Horn (President, Central Baptist Theological Seminary)
- Keynote: Pastor Conrad Mbewe (Kabwata Baptist Church)
- Pastor Saidi Chishimba
- Pastor Grave Singogo
- Pastor Isaac Makashinyi
- Pastor Kabwe Kabwe
- And more…
This conference will fill up quickly, so register right away.
MEN’S EXPOSITORY PREACHING BLOCK CLASS:
ATTENTION PASTORS! This block class is for men who involved in the preaching/teaching ministry of the local church. “Expository Preaching from 1 Corinthians” will be taught by Dr. Sam Horn, President of Central Baptist Theological Seminary. This book deals with major issues facing the church today. In keeping with the conference theme Pastors will be instructed on how to preach expositional messages from this important book.
CHAPLAIN’S BLOCK CLASS
Chaplains are invited to attend a block class entitled: “Principles of Biblical Leadership”. This is part of the Chaplains Certification Programme being offered at CABC. Mr. Francis Kaunda will be the lecturer. For more information please contact Mr. Kaunda on +260 966856857.
DATE: 2-6 December 2013
VENUE: CABC Campus, 8051 Lulamba Drive, Kitwe Zambia
COST: kr75 per person. Includes conference materials and hot lunch.
OUT OF TOWN GUESTS: Lodging is provided free of charge to out of town guests as space allows. Boarders must bring their own bedding & toiletries. We cannot accommodate couples staying together and strictly no boarding children.
Register Online: HERE
Register by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by Text or Phone: +26 097 741 5011