Central Africa Baptist Seminary is dedicated to equipping those who are seeking Seminary level training. Our burden is to equip laborers in gospel ministry through advanced theological training.
Beginning in 2013 Central Africa Baptist Seminary is offering a Master of Ministry (MM) degree in cooperation with Piedmont International University, of Winston-Salem, NC, USA. www.piedmontu.edu.
For more information please contact the CABC office at +26 097 741 5011.
MASTER’S DEGREE CLASSES:
- Old Testament Studies
- New Testament Studies
- Introduction to Hermeneutics
- Survey of Theology
- Research: Writing and Communication
- Teaching the Bible
- Principles of Biblical Leadership
Seminary applicants must have successfully completed an approved undergraduate programme. For more information contact the Academic Office.
Oil Painting of CH Spurgeon on display at PIU.
COST OF THE PROGRAMME:
- K6,275,000 (US$1,255)
- Amount payable at Registration: K275,000
- Amount payable prior to the beginning of each class: K600,000
- Other: Cost of required book. The student may order through the college office or purchase as a digital book on Kindle.
Classes are held twice a week and last for six weeks. They are conducted at the Seminary campus in Kitwe.